This policy outlines how we will use any information you provide us with, which you submit through our website.
THE DATA WE MAY COLLECT
- Your name
- Your contact information including email address
- Your demographic information such as location/postcode, interests and preferences
- Your IP address
WHAT WE WILL DO WITH YOUR DATA
Mainly, we require your data to be able to respond to any enquiry that you make through our site.
YOUR DATA HELPS US TO
- Keep a log of our clients and enquiries for internal tracking
- Let you know about special You Can Succeed UK products, offers and information that we think you may find useful, based on your initial enquiry, using the email address which you have provided
We have cookies enabled on our site which are small tracking files, which help us to analyse marketing and make enhancements and improvements on our site. We only use this information to learn and improve, and then the data is removed from our systems.
You can choose to accept or decline the cookies, which is often managed through the settings in your web browser.
EXTERNAL WEBSITE LINKS
Our site contains links to other websites. Once you leave our site we will have no control over your online journey. Please ensure you read privacy statements on the sites you visit, once you have left our site.
MANAGING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you believe the data we hold for you is incorrect, please let us know via email or in writing, as soon as possible at the address below.
If you would like to receive a copy of the data we hold about you, please either email email@example.com.
- Unless we receive a specific request for the data to be removed, we will continue to store your data in our secure systems
- If you believe the data we hold for you is incorrect, please let us know via email or in writing, as soon as possible at the address above.
We do not sell or share your data with any third parties, unless we are required by law to do so.
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.